TERMS OF ACCESS
BREWPUB INTERNAL RULES
PRIVATE CLUB BAR
Sunday to Thursday 6 p.m. - 1 a.m.
Friday and Saturday 6 p.m. - 3 a.m.
The Brewpub is not a nightclub!
On weekends access is no longer possible after 1 hour.
No more alcohol service after 2 hours.
ARTICLE 1 - ACCESS TO THE BREWPUB
Anyone wishing to enter the Brewpub premises undertakes to comply with all the provisions of these regulations and in particular to prove their age.
Access to the establishment is prohibited for minors (under 18) on weekends for security reasons (even accompanied by parents)
For security reasons, management and staff reserve the right of entry and therefore refuse access:
. to any person who has previously created a disorder, has already committed an infraction of these internal rules, who shows signs of alcohol impregnation, or an abnormal state.
· When the establishment is complete.
· To any person whose dress, attitude or behavior appears doubtful, threatening or vulgar and thus reasonably suggests a risk of disturbance inside the establishment.
· In case of inappropriate clothing presentation: T-shirt, Jersey and any clothing with offensive text or slogans, Shorts, pants and sweat jacket.
· People in possession or under the influence of drugs.
The use of drugs is prohibited both outside and inside. No excuse will be accepted. We practice zero tolerance.
· Access will be prohibited to persons in possession of any weapons or aerosol bombs. Objects likely to be used as weapons will be confiscated and handed over to the Police or Gendarmerie.
It is not allowed to introduce drinks or food into the Brewpub.
In order to create an atmosphere favorable to conviviality and relaxation, we will take care of the homogeneity of the public and to keep a balance between man and woman; young and senior.
The decision of the management or the security service on the entry fee is final.
ARTICLE 2 PERSONAL EFFECT
To limit the risk of theft, we invite you to keep your personal belongings under surveillance.
The management declines all responsibility in the event of loss or theft of any personal item deposited in the establishment.
ARTICLE 3 CONCERTS
Concerts are offered on Fridays and Saturdays between 9:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m., the soundscape around the artists' scene can be around 102 decibels (decree 2018). This is why we advise people who are sensitive or suffering from hearing impairment to stay in the hall or on the terrace, which are not amplified and quieter during concerts.
In all cases, the management cannot be held responsible for any hearing impairment caused if you are not fitted with EARPLUGS during concerts.
ARTICLE 4 CONDUCT TO BE CONTAINED INSIDE THE ESTABLISHMENT
Within the establishment, it is strictly prohibited, under penalty of final exclusion:
· Carry any object that is blunt, sharp or represents a danger to the establishment's security service.
· To show disrespect and / or rudeness and / or aggressiveness towards other customers and / or one of the staff members.
· To smoke inside the establishment (Decree N ° 2006-1386 of 15/11/2006 fixing the prohibition of smoking in places assigned to a collective use) .A Smoking Area: the outdoor terrace of the The establishment is at the disposal of smokers.
· To use narcotics. (the person will be handed over to the police)
. to deteriorate, tag the equipment made available to customers (benches, armchairs, sanitary ...).
. to get on the stage without the musicians asking you to
Everyone in the establishment is required to follow the instructions given to them by members of the security service in order to maintain security, calm and order. All persons are required to cooperate in monitoring compliance with the provisions of these regulations. In case of refusal the person will be escorted to the exit
For your safety and ours, the establishment is under video surveillance.
System compliant and authorized by a prefectoral decree.
The Brewpub management reserves the right to modify these Internal Rules at any time and without notice.